Website Hexwired Recruitment
FPGA Engineer job – Berkshire – £65k – £75k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a market-leading electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an FPGA Engineer.
This is an FPGA Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As an FPGA Engineer you will work on the most difficult challenges to protect national security.
Key skills and experience needed for this role:
- Willing/Able to obtain, and maintain, SC security clearance
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience
- Understanding of FPGA module design and implementation
- Knowledge of FPGA firmware testing, test tools, and design for test
- Ability to read and comprehend hardware schematics
- Understanding of version control, change control and bug tracking tools and systems
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer will be circa £65,000 – £75,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this FPGA Engineer job in Berkshire.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.