Website Hexwired Recruitment
FPGA Engineer job – Addlestone – £60k – £70k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for an innovative solutions provider who are now seeking a FPGA Engineer.
This is a FPGA Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. The work will range from electronics development, system engineering, technical management, including legislative conformity, and coaching a small electronics design team.
Key skills required for this FPGA role:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- Able to architect and design electronic digital circuitry
- Skilful with HDL languages to shape hardware
- Understanding of Vivado and/or Quartus
- Knowledge in implementing completely self-checking test benches
- Experience in enhancing FPGA pinouts and overseeing PCB layouts
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to review and upgrade hardware designs
- Able to obtain Security Clearance & Full UK driving license.
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer will be circa £60,000 – £70,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this FPGA job in Addlestone.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.