Website Hexwired Recruitment
FPGA Engineer – Bristol – £60k
Hexwired Recruitment is seeking a highly proficient and extensively knowledgeable FPGA Engineer to become a valuable member of an engineering team at a global pioneer in electronics.
The ideal candidate will become an integral part of a closely-knit group of scientists and engineers working in a friendly and informal yet high-paced development environment. They will have the rewarding opportunity to witness the swift transformation of their ideas into tangible products that deliver real-world value.
Key skills required for this FPGA Engineer Job:
- VHDL language and utilization of the Xilinx Vivado development environment, along with simulation and verification tools.
- Application of timing constraints in multi-clock designs, including the necessary techniques for ensuring timing constraints are met.
- Efficient design of common DSP functions such as DDC, IIR/FIR filters, and FFT, including considerations related to accurate and efficient implementation like fixed-point precision and bit growth.
- Familiarity with Xilinx RFSoC Ultrascale+ family devices and their associated peripherals, including ADC, DAC, PLL, DDS, DDR, and FIFO.
- Expertise in high-speed digital and analog circuit design, as well as troubleshooting and debugging in this domain.
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer is £60,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this FPGA Engineer job in Bristol.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.