Website Hexwired Recruitment
Engineering Manager – London (semi-remote) – £90k-£100k
Hexwired Recruitment have partnered with a company who are leading the technology charge in a dynamic SaaS environment for their product in digital transformation for the construction industry. They are now seeking a Head of Engineering who will play a pivotal role in shaping their innovative platform.
As an Engineering Manager, you will define and execute the technology roadmap, you will behands-on coding initially, transitioning to a more managerial role as the company grow. You will also build and manage a high-performing technology team, both internal and external, oversee budget and timelines for technology services deployment as well as developing innovative product features with input from clients and our internal team and manage internal company IT functions.
Key skills required for this Head of Engineering role:
- Advanced technology skillset, with full-stack engineering experience preferred.
- Proven experience in B2B software development, including client-driven feature development.
- Proficiency in PHP Development.
- Experience working in start-up SaaS environments.
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong team orientation.
- Previous management experience including growing a team.
Being a rapidly expanding company with a rewarding culture, they’re looking to grow quickly, meaning you can grow with it! They are looking to pay circa £90k-£100k per annum, depending on experience. If you are interested in this Engineering Manager role, please apply!
Additionally, if you’re interested in any other jobs across Python, Java, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or any Backend development, please contact us today.