Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Software Engineer – £45k – £60k – Birmingham – Semi remote
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered exclusively with a rapidly expanding Consultancy based in Birmingham now seeking a team of Embedded Software Engineers to help deliver key projects for clients across security and defence!
The company are expanding to meet the demands of their clients, providing a range of consultancy services as well developing their products to be used globally.
The company have long standing clients in their industry, and are now seeking several Embedded Software Engineers to support them. The role will be a combination of commercial development as well as R&D, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone keen on gaining new experience and using new tools.
- 2+ years commercial Embedded software experience
- Good experience working on Serial comms (SPI, I2C etc)
- Experience working on Wireless products (cellular, Telecoms, RF etc)
- Experience writing C++ for Embedded systems is advantageous
- MsC or PhD in Embedded Systems, Maths, Physics or similar is highly desirable but not essential
- A keen interest in reverse engineering and/or a passion for engineering is a big bonus
- Ability to gain security clearance is also advantageous but not essential
The company are looking to offer a salary range between £45k – £60k dependent on experience, along with an excellent benefits package, remote work and the chance to work on a diverse range of products. If you’re interested in this Embedded Software engineer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.