Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Software Engineer – £70k – semi remote – Hook
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a rapidly expanding solutions provider based in Hook now seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to help deliver key projects for clients across a range of industries! You will be working as part of an experienced team to develop a range of bespoke products.
The company are expanding to meet the demands of their clients and are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer ideally with experience working within Broadcast, video or similar. You will be working with some of the biggest companies in the world.
This is a Embedded software Engineer job focusing primarily on Firmware with some exposure to Linux.
- Bachelors, Masters or higher in Embedded Systems, Maths, Physics or similar
- 5+ commercial Embedded software experience
- Experience working on Arm Processors
- Experience working on serial comms (SPI, I2C, UART)
- Experience using Python or similar for scripting
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux is highly desirable but not essential
The company are looking to offer circa £70k along with an excellent benefits package, remote work and the chance to work on a diverse range of products. If you’re interested in this Embedded software engineer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.