Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Software Engineer – Fleet – Semi Remote – £75k
Hexwired Recruitment has recently partnered with a rapidly expanding Electronics manufacturer based near Fleet. They are on the search for an Embedded Software Engineer to help develop a brand new product the company is looking to bring to the market.
The company are expanding due to increased interest in their products and are now seeking a talented Embedded Software Engineer ideally with experience designing device drivers from scratch as well as exposure to RTOS.
This is a semi remote Embedded Software Engineer role, able to offer semi remote working arrangement as well as the chance to work on a range of SoC devices.
Key skills required for this role:
- Degree in Embedded Systems, Electronics or similar
- 5+ years commercial Embedded software development experience
- Good experience designing Device drivers from scratch
- Experience working on RTOS based applications
- Excellent experience working on wireless products (Telecoms, IOT, Satcoms etc) is highly desirable but not essential
The company are looking to offer £75k along with excellent benefits and flexible working. If you’re interested in this Embedded software engineer job in Fleet, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.