Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Software Engineer – £60 per hour – Outside IR35 – Semi remote – Cambridge
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with well established and expanding Solutions provider based near Cambridge. They are now seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with solid experience working with Embedded C for a range of application to help deliver on their customer requirements.
The company expanding due to recent successes in the market, you will be working with some of the biggest names in their industry, delivery world changing products that will be used globally. Your role will be primarily focused on complex technical challenges.
This is an Embedded Software engineer role for a company working primarily at the government level. As such, you will be required to through the security clearance process. Due to the nature of the work, the majority of the role will be onsite with some remote working.
- Degree in Embedded Systems, Electronics, CS or similar
- Ability to gain security clearance is essential
- 5+ years commercial Embedded C experience
- Experience programming at the application layer using C++, Matlab, or Python
- Experience working on RTOS is highly desirable but not essential
- Serial comms experience is also advantageous but not essential
The company are looking to pay £60 per hour, with possible flexibility on this. Initial 12 months and outside IR35. If you’re interested in this Embedded Software job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today