Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Linux Engineer job – Slough – £60k – £70k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding Electronics manufacturer based near Slough, who are now seeking a Embedded Linux Engineer to develop a range of multi year projects that will be used globally.
The company are working with customers globally to develop novel solutions to a range of applications, utilising the latest technology available! You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, developing a range of products used across a number of industries so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a more varied role.
In this role you will be working on a range of innovative products. Due to the nature of the work you will be required to go through the clearance process.
- 2+ years commercial Embedded C experience
- Good commercial Linux Kernel Driver experience
- Experience working on Real time systems (VxWorks, Nucleus, SafeRTOS, FreeRTOS etc)
- Good experience programming microcontrollers
- Ability to gain SC/DV clearance
- Previous experience in the defence sector is highly desirable but not essential
The company are offering circa £70,000 per annum dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package. Due to the nature of the work, the company will need you onsite a few days a week with some flexibility around this. If you’re interested in this Embedded Linux job in Slough, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.