Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Linux Engineer – £60k – £70k – Chelmsford
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding Electronics manufacturer based near Chelmsford, who are now seeking a Embedded Linux Engineer to develop a range of multi year projects that will be used globally.
The company are working with customers globally to develop novel solutions to a range of applications, utilising the latest technology available! You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, developing a range of products used across a number of industries so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a more varied role.
This is an Embedded Linux role working on a range of innovative products. Due to the nature of the work you will be required to go through the clearance process.
- Degree in Embedded systems, Computer Systems or similar
- 2+ years commercial Embedded C experience
- Good commercial Linux Kernel Driver experience
- Good experience programming Microprocessors
- Experience writing C++ for Embedded devices is highly desirable
- Ability to gain SC/DV clearance
- Previous experience in the defence sector is highly desirable but not essential
The company are offering circa £70k dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package. Due to the nature of the work, the company will need you onsite a few days a week with some flexibility around this. If you’re interested in this Embedded Linux role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.