Embedded Software Engineer – £60k – £80k – Oxford – 1 day a week onsite.
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding Electronics manufacturer in Oxford now seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with solid experience working autonomously on R&D projects.
The company are rapidly expanding due to successful investment as well as recent successes in the market. The company are working in a lucrative industry, and are currently developing a new product range due to customer demands. You will be working as part of a dedicated team, on a pioneering R&D project.
As Embedded Software Engineer, you will be writing Firmware controlling a range of products analysing real time data.
- Degree in Embedded systems, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years commercial Embedded C experience
- Excellent experience programming Microcontrollers (M-Cortex, STM32 etc)
- Good Serial Comms experience (SPI, I2C etc)
- Experience working on RTOS
- Experience working on regulated software standards is highly desirable (Aerospace, Automotive etc)
- Exposure to Python/C++ is advantageous but not essential
The company are rapidly expanding and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to pay circa £80k dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package and remote working. If you’re interested in this Embedded Software role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.