Website Hexwired Recruitment
Electronics Engineer – Berkshire – £35k – £45k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer near Reading who are now seeking an Electronics Engineer.
This is an Electronics Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As an electronics Engineer, you will be involved in driving cutting-edge projects and solving hard problems.
The company, being a market leader, has embarked on exciting new projects following recent achievements. Now, they aim to expand their hardware team to develop cutting-edge products and explore fresh market opportunities.
Key skills required for this Electronics Engineer Job:
· Strong understanding of a wide range of electronics, including digital communications.
· Proficiency in designing analogue circuits, power supply units, batteries, and embedded systems.
· Skilled in troubleshooting electronic/software systems.
· Proficient in either C++ or Python programming languages.
· Familiarity with PCB design software tools.
The salary for this position of Electronics Engineer will be circa £35,000 – £45,000 p.a depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronics Engineer job.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.