Website Hexwired Recruitment
Electronics Engineer – Essex – DOE
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an Electronics Engineer.
This is an Electronics Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As an electronics Engineer, you will be involved in driving cutting-edge projects and solving hard problems.
The company offers cutting-edge technologies for thriving industries that demand advanced capabilities and unwavering dependability. These industries encompass aerospace and defense, factory automation, environmental monitoring for air and water quality, electronics design and development.
Key skills required for this Electronics Engineer Job:
- Conducting feasibility studies and developing design specifications.
- Assisting the engineering team in designing both new and existing products.
- Creating electronic schematics.
- Collaborating with hardware engineers to design PCB layouts and mechanical drawings.
- Generating and modifying Bills of Materials (BOMs).
- Editing various drawings.
- Conducting core testing of software updates before they are released for production.
- Ensuring that new and existing products comply with the specifications outlined in our published datasheets.
- Investigating and addressing customer concerns received through the support channel.
- Evaluating drawings, BOMs, and software for release to production.
The salary for this position of Electronics Engineer will be circa £30,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronics Engineer job in Essex.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.