Electronics Engineer – £60k – £65k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer who are now seeking a Electronics Engineer.
This is an electronics Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As an Electronics Engineer, you will be involved in driving cutting-edge projects and solving hard problems.
The company is a market leader in their industry and has now taken on some very interesting new projects due to recent successes, the company is now seeking to build its hardware team to produce next-generation products as well as tap into new markets.
Key skills required for this job:
- Experience with Electronic Engineering design oriented around product design
- Understanding of Analogue design
- Knowledge of Digital design, software, and firmware
- Experience with PCB layout & Schematic Capture
- Prototype development of circuit board designs and assemblies
- Testing and debugging hardware in parallel with specs and schematics
- Documenting designs, planning, and showcasing at reviews
- Experience in driving lab test equipment
The salary for this position of Electronics Engineer will be circa £65,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronics Engineer job in Hitchin.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.