Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a market-leading instrumentation expert, who are now seeking an Electronic Design Engineer. They design a range of products within their sector, so you will get to see a wide variety of products through their full life cycle from design to manufacture.
This is a role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Background in design of mixed signal circuits
- Experience with software for schematic design
- Ability to work on conversion of analogue signals in each direction
- Understanding of AC circuits
- Knowledge of routing and build-pack production
- Control theory troubleshooting mixed signal circuits
- Experience with prototyping
The salary for this position of an Electronic Design Engineer will be circa £50,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, profit share, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronic Design Engineer job in Milton.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.