Website Hexwired Recruitment
Embedded Software Engineer – £50 per hour – 100% remote – Outside IR35
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a highly successful Electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an Embedded Software Engineers with solid experience in Control systems to help develop their next generation of solutions in their industry.
The company are rapidly expanding due to successful investment as well as partnerships with several multinationals in their sector. You will be part of a world leading R&D team developing ground breaking solutions.
As an Embedded Software engineer, you will be developing solutions to complex energy constraints utilising the latest technology in control systems and analysis.
- 3+ years commercial experience in Embedded C
- Excellent experience working on serial comms (SPI, I2C etc)
- Knowledge or understanding of C++
- Experience working on Industrial control systems is highly desirable
- Experience working in a regulated development environment (Aerospace, Automotive etc is advantageous but not essential.
The company are rapidly expanding and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to pay circa £50 per hour. If you’re interested in this Embedded Software role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.