Computer Vision Engineer job – London – £75k – £80k
Hexwired recruitment are working with an international leader that are shaping the future of 3D semantic understanding in London. Our client is now looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to develop their AI pipeline applying latest advancements in 3D data processing.
Being part of a highly lucrative industry means there is endless opportunity to expand and excel your career with this ever-growing company. Bring your talent and ambition to this huge market.
In this role you will be responsible for Implementing 3D data algorithms, identifying data, project manage AI/Vision activities and coach junior team members.
Key skills required for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in 3D Computer Vision
- 2+ years of managing software products starting from design to deployment
- Highly skilled in Python and familiarity with another second object oriented language
- Experience with AWS and familiarity with Docker and container orchestration
- Background in Machine Learning or AI
Being one of the leaders in their field, the company are keen to stay motivated as a world leader. They are looking to pay circa £80,000 per annum that comes with an excellent benefits package. If you’re interested in this Principal Software Engineer job in London, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Python, Data Science or Simulation, please contact us today.