Website Hexwired Recruitment
Android Developer – Sheffield – Hybrid – £50k-£70k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a company who are developing a wide variety of software features for their mobile application in the consumer electronics space and they are looking for an Android Developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
Being part of a constantly growing industry means there is endless opportunity to expand and excel your career with this ever-growing company. Bring your talent and ambition to this huge market.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing and constructing applications specifically tailored for Android platform whilst ensuring optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of these applications. You will also collaborate within a team to conceptualise, design and implement new features as well as contributing to the upkeep of code quality, organisation, and automation.
Key Skills required for this Android Developer role:
- Demonstrated expertise in Android application technology
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin
- Essential familiarity with AWS services, particularly Amplify/IoT Core
- Thorough comprehension of connectivity technologies like Git and control systems
- Experience working with databases, WebSockets, and distributing apps through the Google Play Console
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of various web technologies and adherence to UI/UX standards
Being part of a rapidly expanding industry, the company is always looking to grow, meaning you can grow with it! They are looking to pay £50,000 to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience. If you are interested in this Android Developer job in Sheffield, please apply!
Additionally, if you’re interested in any other jobs across Python Development, Web Development, Backend Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or related fields, don’t hesitate to get in touch.